Friday 4 October 2013

TOUCH Thursdays - Preeti Shenoy Prompt 1

Hey ppl,

This is in response to the TOUCH Thursdays hosted by Preeti Shenoy, Author.

Prompt 1


If I could have anyone I choose as my 'forever friend'/ 'life partner' , I would choose Hemalatha Nageshwaran



I would choose My Elder Sister "Hemalatha Nageshwaran". Yes indeed, this reply to the prompt is dedicated to her. She was a second mother, first teacher, childhood role model, best friend and above all a great inspiration. She has sacrificed a lot for me, loved me deeply through thick and thin. Ofcourse we do fight a lot but then there was no ego thus no hurting.

I read somewhere that  "if someone cares like a mother, protects like a father, teases like a sibling, fights like a spouse, supports like a best friend. then you both are meant to be" I guess me and my sister are meant to be since we satisfy all the above criteria.

Love You Sissy,

Cheers
Sri @ Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Lucky to have such a sister...I don't have any..I miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete